[ensembl-dev] Effects predictor version 2

Stuart Meacham sm766 at cam.ac.uk
Tue May 17 14:24:33 BST 2011

Hi Graham,

On 17/05/11 14:11, Graham Ritchie wrote:
> Hi Stuart,
>
> The script just reads precomputed sift and polyphen predictions from the database. Do you have copies of the sift_prediction and polyphen_prediction tables in your local database (along with the supporting protein_info and protein_position tables)?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Graham

I just followed the instructions here:

http://www.ensembl.org/info/docs/webcode/install/ensembl-data.html

to create a local core database replacing the defunct url
(ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/current/mysql/) with:

ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/current_mysql/

and using all files in the homo_sapiens_core_62_37g/ directory.

Looking at my local copy it seems I am missing the tables you mention . . .

Cheers

Stuart