[ensembl-dev] Possibility to host an Ensembl Perl API workshop in June in the NY area

bert at ebi.ac.uk bert at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 8 11:57:15 GMT 2011

Hello,

We are currently in the process of organising trip to the New York area to
teach the Ensembl Perl API in the June period and still have room to fit
an additional workshop.

We can offer a two-day workshop covering the core, variation and
functional genomics (regulation) APIs. Maximum group size would be around
20 participants. As our transatlantic flights are already taken care of,
the  costs for the hosting party would be limited to local transport,
accomodation and subsistence for two instructors.

If you would potentially be interested to host an API workshop at your
university / institute, please get in contact with me and we can discuss
this further.

With kind regards,
Bert

--
Bert Overduin, Ph.D.
Vertebrate Genomics Team

EMBL - European Bioinformatics Institute
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom

http://www.ebi.ac.uk/~bert