[ensembl-dev] pipeline run with status 'VOID'

mr6 mr6 at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Jun 10 13:44:53 BST 2011

Hi,

As the log file says, the sequence is shorter than 3 nucleotides, or the
non-repeatmasked sequence is, and Genscan is confused about it, therefore
the VOID status.
The job is still considered succesfully run, so it should not affect any
downstream analyses.

What do you mean by "the pipeline stops" ? What are you expecting it to be
doing ?

Regards,
mag