[ensembl-dev] slice fetch_all warnings

Hardip Patel H.Patel at victorchang.edu.au
Tue Jul 12 01:29:15 BST 2011

Hi All

I am using the following code to obtain all toplevel slices for the yeast genome.

my $slice_adaptor = $reg->get_adaptor('Saccharomyces cerevisiae', 'Core', 'Slice');
foreach my $slice (@{$slice_adaptor->fetch_all('toplevel', 'EF3')}){
  ...do something...
}

However it is giving following warnings during the accession of Mito and 2-micro sequences.

Use of uninitialized value in numeric gt (>) at /short/sharedapps/Ensembl/ensembl63/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/DBSQL/SequenceAdaptor.pm line 150.

Could somebody please shed some light on these warnings and let me know if it is a minor glitch or something of big concern?

Thanking you

Kind regards

--
Hardip R. Patel, PhD
Bioinformatician, Molecular Genetics Division,