[ensembl-dev] help forms

Dr Jane Mabey Gilsenan jane.gilsenan at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jan 26 16:57:13 GMT 2011

Hi

I've got a server running v59 (eg v6) with fungal data. I will be updating shortly but one thing that I'm having trouble with at the moment is the form for mailing questions to the helpdesk. Despite creating a new SiteDefs.pm file with the variable ENSEMBL_HELPDESK_EMAIL="helpdesk at cadre-genomes.org.uk" (in /public-plugins/mirror/conf) once the form has been sent, it provides the email address "helpdesk at ensembl.org" as a contact for further problems. I can't seem to find where this is coming from to change it. Can anyone give me pointers on this? I know it seems trivial but I don't want the ensembl team to be burdened with queries for our website!

Thanks
Jane

Dr Jane Mabey Gilsenan
Research Associate (Bioinformatics)