[ensembl-dev] MCoffee score ?

Sébastien Moretti sebastien.moretti at unil.ch
Tue Feb 15 14:00:07 GMT 2011

Hi

I thought it should be easy to retrieve MCoffee scores from the
protein_tree_member_score table but it is not.

I cannot find how to link protein_tree_member and
protein_tree_member_score tables.
The first table is the one with gene tree family identifiers and protein
identifiers.
The second is the one with MCoffee score.

Similar field names do not seem to be related between both tables.

For example
     SELECT s.cigar_line
     FROM protein_tree_member m, protein_tree_member_score s
     WHERE m.root_id=688 AND s.member_id=m.member_id;
returns nothing.

Have I misunderstood something ?
Should I join these tables with a third one ?

Regards

--
Sébastien Moretti
Department of Ecology and Evolution,