[ensembl-dev] mfetch / pfetch executables

Paolo Cozzi paolo.cozzi at itb.cnr.it
Thu Feb 10 08:36:19 GMT 2011

Dear all

I'm trying to do the genetree tutorial of the ensembl-compara pipeline.
During the execution of the LoadUniProt analysis, the worker dies with

mfetch returned nothing, mole server probably down at
/home/pcozzi/ensembl-libraries/ensembl-compara/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Compara/RunnableDB/LoadUniProt.pm
line 195

By looking into LoadUniProt.pm module, I see that this module dies if
the "mfetch" execution returns no lines. In my local installation, I
don't have this executable.

Where I can get "mfetch" code or binary file?

Thanks for your attention

Best regards,

Paolo.

--

Dott. Paolo Cozzi
National Research Council, Institute for Biomedical Technologies
Mail: paolo.cozzi at itb.cnr.it
skype: paolo.cozzi81