[ensembl-dev] BAMs and VCFs with restructed access

Fedor Gusev gusevfe at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 19:50:49 GMT 2011

Hello everyone.

We have a bunch of BAMs and VCFs we want to share between some
collaborators. Suppose we have two projects: projectA and projectB.
Each one has some BAMs and some VCFs.

Now they are inserted into web interface through .ini files
with ENSEMBL_INTERNAL_VCF_SOURCES and ENSEMBL_INTERNAL_BAM_SOURCES.

We want to have a password protected account to people who can see files
from projectA and another account for people who can access files from
projectB. What is the proctocol for doing this, if it is possible at all?

Thanks in advance.

--
Kind regards,
Fedor Gusev.