[ensembl-dev] How to retrieve the transcript that corresponds to the CCDS?

Gonzalo Parra gonza_parra at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 14:32:53 BST 2011

Hi,

I'm doing a script to retrive all the transcripts corresponding to a given gene. But I'm failing to retrieve only those that are protein coding. Is there any flag or method to retrieve only those transcripts that are protein coding or only those that correspond to the CCDS?

I think that it has to be a way since it is annotated in the table I get when I do I manual query on Ensembl's site.

Could anybody help me?

Thanks in advance