[ensembl-dev] e59 mart

Rhoda Kinsella rhoda at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 20 08:50:09 BST 2011

Hi Kiran
These columns are added as a post build patch as the martbuilder tool
cannot calculate this data for us. Please find attached the scripts
you need. This is what you need to do:

                 NB: Always make sure to do a cvs update on the ensembl
                 API before running the calculated data script.

                 Run the calculated data script like this:

		./calculated_data_patch.pl -h host [-P port] [-u user] [-p pass] [-r
release]

                 The SQL patches for the species are created in the
                 calculated_data directory.

                 To run these patches, modify the run_sql_files.ksh
                 script and add the host server and version of the
                 ensembl_mart database that you want to patch.

                 Then to run this script:

                   ./run_sql_files.ksh calculated_data/*.sql

The other option is to just download the table from our ftp site (ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-59/mysql/ensembl_mart_59/
)
I hope that helps
Regards
Rhoda