[ensembl-dev] Display of user-supplied annotations

Ken Youens-Clark kyclark.cshl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:36:37 BST 2011

It seems to me that user-supplied annotations are not parsed very deeply.  For example, there seems to be no grouping of GFF gene/mRNA/exon/CDS structure into a the normal gene glyphs.  Is this correct?  The best I can seem to do is to group like features into tracks and color them differently, but what I really want is to be able to upload a normal GFF file that shows gene structure and not just a lot of unlabeled red blobs.

--
Ken Youens-Clark
kclark at cshl.edu
Gramene.org Project Manager