[ensembl-dev] Can not update API

Hashem Koohy hk3 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 11:48:12 GMT 2010

Hi guys,
I have  already had API in my local machine and now I want to update to
version 60 by running the command ³cvs -q update -d -P -r branch-ensembl-60²
from the  documents. But it returns many of the followings:
cvs update: warning: cannot open history file
`/cvsroot/ensembl/CVSROOT/history' for write: Permission denied
cvs update: move away `sql/patch_59_60_d.sql'; it is in the way

And my perl code works as befor, for instance it returns:

species/group    homo_sapiens/otherfeatures
database    homo_sapiens_otherfeatures_59_37d
host:port    ensembldb.ensembl.org:5306

I will appreciate for any help.
Thanks
Hashem