[ensembl-dev] Urgent help on Blast view set-up.

Ankit Agrawal mailme.ankit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:13:49 GMT 2010

Hi,

I am setting up Ensembl - Blastview (ver 59).
The setup for ensembl is complete and is running perfectly without any error
logs.
Now, when i am trying to set-up BLAST view on that, I am getting the
following error.

------------- EXCEPTION: Bio::Root::Exception -------------
MSG: Need a method arg
STACK: Error::throw
STACK: Bio::Root::Root::throw
/media/Data/cvs.ensembl59/bioperl-live/Bio/Root/Root.pm:342
STACK: Bio::Tools::Run::Search::new
/media/Data/cvs.ensembl59/modules/Bio/Tools/Run/Search.pm:126
STACK:
/media/Data/cvs.ensembl59/modules/EnsEMBL/Web/BlastView/MetaDataBlast.pm:409

I know, I have made some config errors. However, I am unable to interpret
it.
It would be grateful if someone who has done this recently can help me on
this.
I just want the basic Blast view running.
If anybody can provide me with the working Default.ini and any one
species.ini or just the basic mandatory configurations, it will be VERY VERY
helpful.
I am in critical phase of the project and this needs to be done urgently.
Please help me in any way you can!

Thanks and Regards,
ANKIT AGRAWAL