[ensembl-dev] Dev Digest, Vol 5, Issue 18

Steve Moss gawbul at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 12:41:27 GMT 2010

Hi Glenn,

My apologies, I didn't realise that the developer list was for
trouble-shooting issues, I thought it was for code orientated questions.
Personally I think it would have been quicker to email the EnsEMBL helpdesk
for an answer or post in a common place on a community board, but I'm not
really used to using mailing lists, so perhaps I'm biased towards other
mediums?

I agree though, that troubleshooting can aid community members, but surely a
central troubleshooting document online would make more sense to search for
common problems than scouring through emails?

Cheers,

Steve

--
Kindest regards,