[ensembl-dev] Stylesheet for DAS tracks?

Ken Youens-Clark kyclark.cshl at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 23:30:42 GMT 2010

Tim,

I realize now I asked the wrong question.  The remote data I'm trying to display is not coming in via DAS but as a remote file, e.g.:

	http://www.gramene.org/Oryza_sativa/Location/View?r=1:26000001-26030000;contigviewbottom=url:http://green.cshl.edu/project/dnasubway_exporter/1155/97/ensemble/N9ERKC4=normal

So, is it possible to supply a stylesheet for this?

ky