[ensembl-dev] public Ensembl mysql servers

Stephen Trevanion st3 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Jul 28 12:15:05 BST 2010

All four public MySQL servers are now running from new and reorganised
storage. All appears well, but please let me know if you receive any
error reports from users. We will keep the old filesystems for a little
while just in case, but plan to decommision them after release 59.
Thanks to Pete in systems for this

Steve