[ensembl-dev] Can't get GO adapter with latest ensembl plants release

simon andrews (BI) simon.andrews at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Dec 2 10:31:08 GMT 2010

I'm trying to get some information out of the new TAIR10 release in ensembl plants.  Having just updated my ensembl plants API code today (to ensembl-genomes-7-60), I now can't get a GO adapter using:

$registry -> get_adaptor('Multi','Ontology','GOTerm')

This same call worked fine with the previous release (6-59)

was there a change to the syntax, or are there some parts of the new release which haven't transferred over yet?

Thanks

Simon.