[ensembl-dev] Can't connect to ensembl database

Grace Cheng himwo at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Aug 3 04:50:46 BST 2010

Hello,

I know there is a public database maintenance at your side. However, I can't
connect to the "ensembldb.ensembl.org" database since last week until now. And I
keep getting the error msg:

DBD::mysql::db selectall_arrayref failed: fetch() without execute() at
/src/ensembl/modules/Bio/EnsEMBL/Registry.pm line 1362.
Can't call method "fetch_by_gene_stable_id" on an undefined value at
Seq_find_hardmask.pl line 17.

I wonder whether the database is still undergoing maintenance or there have some
problems at my side? If yes, what is the possible problems?

Thanks for your attention,

Grace