[ensembl-announce] Ensembl Genomes 39 is live!

Astrid Gall agall at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 20 10:44:35 BST 2018

Dear all

We are pleased to announce that the latest Ensembl Genomes update (EG!39) has been released:

http://ensemblgenomes.org

Highlights of this release include new genomes (Stalk-eyed fly and Waterflea) and a polyploid view for Wheat.

A complete list of the changes in release 39 can be found at:

http://ensemblgenomes.org/info/release-notes/39

For the latest news from the Ensembl project visit our blog at:

http://www.ensembl.info

The EG!39 blog post can be viewed here:

http://www.ensembl.info/2018/04/20/ensembl-genomes-39-has-been-released/

Best regards,

Astrid

On behalf of the Ensembl Genomes team

--

Dr Astrid Gall

Ensembl Outreach Officer

European Molecular Biology Laboratory - European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)

Wellcome Genome Campus

Hinxton, Cambridge

CB10 1SD

United Kingdom