[ensembl-announce] At-risk period for Ensembl DB 3pm today

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 27 12:45:14 BST 2017

Hi

We are switching the location ensembldb.ensembl.org points to today (27th March) at 3pm BST. We expect this to have minimal impact on users. Should you encounter any problems please let us know ASAP on helpdesk. We will also be moving useastdb.ensembl.org and asiadb.ensembl.org tomorrow (28th March 2pm BST) but expect similar levels of impact on users.

Many thanks,

Andy

------------
Andrew Yates - Genomics Technology Infrastructure Team Leader
The European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538