[ensembl-announce] Ensembl Downtime 26-30 August 2016

Paul Flicek flicek at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Aug 12 12:04:00 BST 2016

The Sanger Datacentre which hosts Ensembl resources, will be offline for
essential maintenance between these dates: Friday 26th August - Tuesday
30th August.

Please read our blog post for more details on the affected services
http://www.ensembl.info/blog/2016/08/11/ensembl-datacentre-shut-down/

Ensembl Helpdesk and the dev mailing list will both be closed, but we
will be monitoring BioStars for questions tagged “Ensembl”, as well
as our facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Ensembl.org) and twitter
(https://twitter.com/ensembl) accounts.

If you have any concerns or questions prior to the shutdown, please
contact helpdesk at ensembl.org

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Paul