[ensembl-announce] Ensembl Genomes release 27 is out!
denise at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 17 09:33:29 BST 2015
We are delighted to announce that the latest update of Ensembl Genomes has been released.
Highlights of this release include:
- Expansion of Ensembl Protists and Ensembl Fungi with hundreds of annotated genomes
- Variation data for bread wheat, rice, Aedes aegypti, and Ixodes scapularis
- Whole genome alignments for Oryza longistaminata and Theobroma cacao
- Non-coding RNA gene models in Ensembl Bacteria
- New assembly of tomato (version 2.50)
- New probe data for barley
- Full support for UCSC Track Hub format for hosting your own data in Ensembl
- Updated gene models in Metazoa, Protists and Fungi
Check our release blog post for more details on Ensembl Genomes release 27.
The Ensembl Genomes team
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Announce