[ensembl-announce] Ensembl Genomes Release 19 Database & FTP Availability

Dan Staines dstaines at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 11 10:46:39 BST 2013

We are pleased to inform you that release 19 of Ensembl Genomes is now
available from our FTP site:
ftp://ftp.ensemblgenomes.org/pub/release-19

Release 19 databases are also available from our public MySQL server
(anonymous at mysql.ebi.ac.uk:4157). Please note that the final few tables
of plants_snp_mart_19 and plants_mart_19 are still loading, and should
be finished later today.

Please accept our apologies for the delay in releasing this data. We are
planning an upgrade to our public MySQL hardware to avoid delays of this
kind in future.

Regards,

Dan Staines.

--
Dan Staines, PhD               Ensembl Genomes Technical Coordinator
EMBL-EBI                       Tel: +44-(0)1223-492507