[ensembl-announce] World IPv6 day and database maintenance

Anne Parker ap5 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Jun 7 10:21:16 BST 2011

Please be aware that the Sanger Institute is participating in World IPv6 Day on Wednesday 8th June. There should hopefully be no disruption to Ensembl services during this time, but if you do have any problems accessing any of our sites, do let us know.

We will also be undertaking preventive maintenance on all our database servers on the morning of Wednesday 8th. As a result, all UK-based Ensembl sites (including archives) will be unable to serve dynamic content for a period of about 30 minutes at around 9.30 am UK time, and may be disabled entirely. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Anne

Anne Parker
Ensembl Web Production Manager