[ensembl-announce] Reminder: Ensembl UK shutdown - 8/9th January

Anne Parker ap5 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Jan 6 09:49:21 GMT 2011

Hi everyone

As mentioned before Christmas, the Sanger Institute network will be
offline for scheduled maintenance from around 4.30pm on Friday 7th
January until the evening of Sunday 9th January (UK time).

This means that all UK-based Ensembl sites, including www.ensembl.org,
archives and pre site, will be unavailable from Friday afternoon until
late on Sunday. Our US mirror sites (uswest.ensembl.org and
useast.ensembl.org) will be available, but services that depend on
machines based in the UK, i.e. BLAST/BLAT and user logins, will be
disabled during this time.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Anne

Anne Parker
Ensembl Web Production Manager