[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Benjamin Moore bmoore at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 22 10:11:49 BST 2024

Hello dev-ers,

We have two jobsopen at the moment:

Job: Ensembl Plants Senior Bioinformatician

We’re seeking an enthusiastic Senior Bioinformatician to join our
Ensembl Plants team. We’re looking for at least four years’ experience
working in a production bioinformatics environment, a high degree of
proficiency in at least one dynamic programming language e.g. Python or
Perl and experience with Unix/Linux. Closes 19th May.

https://www.ensembl.info/2024/04/22/job-ensembl-plants-senior-bioinformatician/

Job: Ensembl Outreach Project Leader

We’re seeking an enthusiastic Project Leader to join our Outreach team.
We’re looking for experience planning and delivering training in an
academic and/or industrial environment, people/project management, as
well as familiarity with commonly-used online bioinformatics tools and
resources. Closes 5th May.

https://www.ensembl.info/2024/04/11/job-ensembl-outreach-project-leader

Please follow the instructions in the ad to apply.

All the best,

Ben

--
Dr. Ben Moore (he/him)